DIGNITARIES IN OUR PAST EVENTS
Shri Suresh Prabhu
Minister of Commerce and Industry and Civil Aviation
Shri G. Kishan Reddy
Hon'ble Minister of State for Home Affairs, Govt. of India
Shri Prakash Javadekar
Minister of Human Resource Development (VM)
Dr. Subramanian Swamy
Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, Govt of India
Shri Hardeep Singh
Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Housing and Urban Affairs
H.E. Abdulla Al Saleh
Abdulla Al Saleh, Under Secretary of the Foreign Trade & Industry at the UAE Min. of Economy.
PAST EVENTS SPONSORS & PARTICIPANTS WHO ASSOCIATED WITH US
- Name of the Act: Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014.
- Effective from: 01st April 2014.
- Applicable to : Every company, private limited or public limited.
- Amount to be spent on CSR activities: 2% of average net profit, if :
(1) net worth is of Rs 500 crore; or
(2) turnover is of Rs 1,000 crore; or
(3) net profit is of Rs.5 Crore in last 3 years.