THE CSR TIMES AWARDS
The CSR TIMES Awards encourage Corporates, Corporate Foundations, NGOs, Government and Public Sector Undertakings, Individuals and Group of Individuals to deliver high impact CSR projects and adopt multi-stakeholder approach leading to excellence in project outcomes. The Awards are given to remarkable CSR projects in 17 categories at pan-India level. The Awards aim to appreciate the organisations and individuals in particular thematic areas, to set a benchmark in CSR project planning and delivery of results.
The CSR TIMES Awards focuses on honouring and celebrating the innovation and significant contributions that CSR practices make to the economy and to the society.
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS
An initiative of First Step Foundation, the CSR Times covers news, views, interviews, write-ups, facts and figures, and more on the Corporate Social Responsibility. CSR Times also provides a much-needed platform for the corporates and individuals to highlight their contributions towards the welfare of society. CSR Times reaches out to a robust readership from business owners to bureaucrats.
Apart from publication, we and our sister concerns have been organizing, Summits, workshops, discussion panels, Awards functions in India and abroad for over two decades. Our events are graced by prominent National, International personalities, Senior Leader, Union Ministers, Head of PSUs, Corporate, NGOs etc.
The objectives of the CSR TIMES Awards are to recognise and felicitate organisations:
- Who have made remarkable contributions in giving back to the society through providing education to the underserved children
- For their excellent work done in health domain under the CSR mandates
- For promoting skills based education in livelihood enhancement
- Who initiated various programmes for e-waste management with opportunities to deliver around ‘reuse & recycle’
- For promoting employment enhancing vocational skills especially among youth
- Who give back to the society by providing jobs or showing responsibility in the international, national and local communities
- For motivating companies, CSR foundations and implementing partners to deliver high impact CSR projects through a collaborative approach
- Who have made remarkable contributions in the areas of Water, Sanitation, Health and Hygiene etc.